You can track class attendance in 2 steps which are creating a new attendance period and checking a student attendance.
1. Create an attendance period: which can be done by 2 methods.
(a) Create only one attendance period at once - select date and time you want to track student attendance.
(b) Create many attendance periods at once - choose the starting date then specify the number of periods as many as you want to track student attendance. (Noted: you can only create the period align with the class schedule - for example, if the class schedule is every Wednesday at 1:30 pm, you can create an attendance period on Wednesday only).
2. Check a student attendance: there're 2 ways to check student attendance:
(a) Check each student by yourself one by one - Click on the period you're going to track attendance and mark a student's status by clicking on the table as you can see in the picture below.
(b) Create letters code or QR code for student self-check by following these steps:
1. Click on the period you're going to track attendance.
2. Click Create Attendance Code button. Then, the system will show a new window to create a letters code or QR code.
3. Click Create button.
4. Set expired time and select type of code which are letters code, QR code or both of them. (See how students self-check attendance below)
The check-in code will be shown. Next, let your students do the rest.
How students can mark their attendance via smartphone.
(a) Check by Letter Code
(b) Scan QR Code