Normally, if a teacher imports a class from the LEB2 system, there is the students' information automatically in your window. By the way, the teacher can add or remove the student at all times.
There are 2 ways to "Add" students to the classroom:
1. Click "..."
2. Choose Import Student
3. Click at Download Template button
4. Fill the students' id in Excel template.
5. Click at Choose File to import file back to the system
6. Recheck the correctness
1. Go to menu Member2. Choose Students tab3. Click Add button
4. Add Student window will be showed up. Type name or ID into search-box. Moreover, teacher can click the combo box and choose the department or major to scope.
5. Click Add to add student to the classroom immediately.
"Remove" student to the classroom:
[1. Go to menu Member.2. Choose Students tab.3. Click Settings icon behind the student’s name who will be deleted.
4. Click Remove
5. Remove a Member will be showed up. Click Remove button to confirm or click Cancel to cancel.